3. The school board already allows students to be addressed by their preferred name and pronoun.
4. During the meetings leading up to the decision, many outraged parents attacked the plan. Some parents insisted that medical professionals should be a part of the decision.
5. The school board has acknowledged that the policy will only probably affect a small minority of students, but is important in making all students feel included.
6. The policy will also allow students to use a genderless washroom, as well, if they so choose.
- Charlotte police will release video of Keith Lamont Scott's death today, the police chief says.
- Gennifer Flowers, who had an affair with Bill Clinton in the 80s, plans to attend Monday's debate as Trump's guest, her assistant said.
- The National Museum of African American History and Culture has officially opened in Washington, DC.