3. The school board already allows students to be addressed by their preferred name and pronoun.
4. During the meetings leading up to the decision, many outraged parents attacked the plan. Some parents insisted that medical professionals should be a part of the decision.
5. The school board has acknowledged that the policy will only probably affect a small minority of students, but is important in making all students feel included.
6. The policy will also allow students to use a genderless washroom, as well, if they so choose.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸