1. Behold, Dunkin Donuts’ new Donut Bacon Sandwich:
2. According to the AP story about this majestic thing, it’s two donuts with fried eggs and bacon in the middle.
NEW YORK (AP) — Even as fast-food chains tout their healthy offerings, they’re also coming up with fatty new treats to keep customers interested. Case in point: Dunkin’ Donuts is adding a doughnut breakfast sandwich to its national menu this week.
The sandwich, which comes with fried eggs and bacon between a split glazed doughnut, will become a part of the permanent menu starting June 7, which the chain claims is “National Donut Day.” Dunkin’ Donuts had tested the sandwich in select stores in eastern Massachusetts in April, creating considerable buzz online.
3. Also, an important point about this glazed pork Frankensandwich:
Side note: Dunkin’s doughnut breakfast sandwich has fewer calories (360) than its “healthy” new turkey sausage sandwich (390)
4. It’s safe to say reactions to this announcement have been mixed.
A donut and bacon its like peanut butter and chocolate for men
DONUT BACON SANDWICH. DONUT BACON SANDWICH. DONUT BACON SANDWICH.
A donut bacon sandwich really???
is freaked out Dunkin’ Donuts is coming out with a new donut sandwich filled with baconâ€¦later this weekâ€¦heart attacks are going up 10,000%.
- Authorities are removing Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀