1. Last night was the Rockefeller Center Tree lighting.
3. Rod Stewart was there, and he sang and that’s fine or whatever.
4. And Billy Crystal showed up. Hi Billy Crystal. Nice to see you.
5. But most importantly Cee Lo performed.
6. And at first everyone was like “why aren’t you doing anything crazy right now?”
7. He seemed so normal for Cee Lo.
8. Do you have something up your sleeve, Cee Lo?
9. But wait! He then came back out on stage in a big red sleigh dressed as Santa Claus.
10. And who’s in the sleigh with him? The Muppets!
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- EU leaders gathered for talks and agreed they want Britain to leave "as soon as possible."
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.