2. Turns out the ad isn’t as weird as you’d think
It’s actually a partnership between Smithe Furniture and Resistance Pro wrestling company, which Corgan is the creative director of. Corgan and Smithe raised over $140,000 for PAWS, a Chicago-based animal charity, this year. Also, the ad, we’re told, is fairly typical for a Walter E. Smithe brothers commercial, who are known in the area for their out of the ordinary advertising.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸