2. The letter is from a young boy’s mother after he surprised her by coming out in a Facebook post.
I was surprised by your Facebook post where you cane out. I want you to know that I love you unconditionally. I love with my actions, not just words. I’m so proud of you. You are the bravest person I know. I’ll fight for you always. Your sexual orientation does not define you. You are sill the boy who forever won my heart. The only thing that concerns me is the number of empty side cups and tea bottles in your room. Throw them away before ants come inside.
I love you always - Mom
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama commuted Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for giving classified documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀