2. Here’s a transcript of it, adorable typos included:
Hi I am Graceson I am probably your number one fan. I am writing this fan letter for a grade. Were doing a project at CGMS also because I love you’r music. I live in a small town called King in NC witch is probably a place were you will never visit. So lets talk about me.
My name is Graceson. I love writting and listening to music. My favirote song in the world is wild for the night. I relly wish you would send me your CD because I have looked for it but I cant find it. So that would be greatly apprisheated.
I know your song F!@#$%& Problems went gold. I know your 25 years old. I now you use to move alot. I also know you use to sell drugs. I know your lables are RCA Song and Polo Grounds. I also know you were arested for beating a man in a clothing store.
3. Oh, and in case you were wondering, this is Graceson’s favorite song:
- Scientists and supporters are marching to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- The Justice Department sent a letter threatening to pull funding from sanctuary cities, but the cities will likely continue to resist.
- American Airlines has apologized for a confrontational video of a flight attendant yelling "hit me" to a passenger.
- 15,000 Afghans applied for interpreter visas. Only 1,500 visas remain. Now, with lives at risk, senators want more.