4. Xenna said the alleged attack was due to jealousy:
“They must be jealous that I’m going off to do something with my life… Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. I’m still shaken… I’ve had to cancel three appearances this week. If my jaw is broken I could be out of action for two months.”
5. Xenna and her mom talk about the incident:
6. Though many Twitter users sympathize with Xenna’s bullying, others are calling her a “famewhore” or say she was “looking for attention.”
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- How climate change has faded from the presidential race, disappointing Democratic donors, environmental activists, and scientists.