1. Dana Suchow, the blogger behind the fashion site Do The Hot Pants, put up a post a week ago revealing that she’s actually been photoshopping her pictures.
3. After the photos started getting attention, she did an interview about the inspiration behind the post. She said it was about coming clean for her readers.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.