3. The contest’s rules say that anyone could win, as long as they receive enough votes.
• Tell us in 137 characters or less why you are Taylor Swift’s biggest fan. You’ll get tickets to her sold out show PLUS meet her! (all entries must end with #ad by default)
• You will receive a unique URL that you can post on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or blog - wherever people will see it - get your friends and family to vote for you!
• The eligible person with the most votes once verified will win and get hooked up for the Taylor Swift concert at Gillette Stadium.
5. The prank has spilled over to Twitter, where people are showing their support for Charles using the hashtag #Vote4Charles
http://t.co/zAu2eXnwQJHelp this man meet Taylor Swift
Everyone make this 39 year olds dream
11. BuzzFeed has reached out to Kiss 108 about the prank.
- The Pentagon is investigating Trump's former national security adviser over payments he received from Russia-linked groups.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging incident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar issues.
- John McCain and Trump were supposed to be sworn enemies. But now the president may hire some of his former aides 🤗
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥