3. The contest’s rules say that anyone could win, as long as they receive enough votes.
• Tell us in 137 characters or less why you are Taylor Swift’s biggest fan. You’ll get tickets to her sold out show PLUS meet her! (all entries must end with #ad by default)
• You will receive a unique URL that you can post on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or blog - wherever people will see it - get your friends and family to vote for you!
• The eligible person with the most votes once verified will win and get hooked up for the Taylor Swift concert at Gillette Stadium.
5. The prank has spilled over to Twitter, where people are showing their support for Charles using the hashtag #Vote4Charles
http://t.co/zAu2eXnwQJHelp this man meet Taylor Swift
Everyone make this 39 year olds dream http://t.co/RTF24skkEU
11. BuzzFeed has reached out to Kiss 108 about the prank.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."