Unless you've been living under a rock, an app called Acapella is taking over the ~world wide web~. It allows people to record vids and layer them on top of each other to complete a song. Pretty cool, huh?
1. For instance, this guy went hard to Usher’s 2004 hit “Yeah”…
2. …And so did this guy!
3. This Soulja Boy cranked that…
4. …While this guy killed Future’s “Lay Up.”
5. That nose flute is A GIFT!
6. You know what’s also a gift? This guy’s acapella to R. Kelly’s “Ignition (Remix)”…
7. …and this guy’s acapella to Beyoncé’s “I Care,” a criminally underrated track from her criminally underrated album 4.
8. This girl slayed with her acapella to Adele’s comeback track “Hello.”
9. An acapella? More like a violipella, right or ~right~?
10. People even recorded acapellas gone wrong.
12. BISH, GET OUT!
13. Some ~BaD bLoOd~ going on there.
14. Also, people recorded acapellas to theme songs including “Bill Nye: The Science Guy”…
15. …And “The Proud Family,” both of which are visual masterpieces.
16. Further, people re-enacted scenes from movies like this one from Titanic, which deserves an Oscar…
17. …As well as The Lion King’s opening sequence!
18. Overall, these acapella vids are what dreams are made of!
19. HOW ME.
Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed account and create your own Community posts? Get started here!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!