1. You live for the UNSW vs. USYD rivalry.
2. Making your way to Main Library proves to be a difficult task when people bombard you with pamphlets and requests to sign their petition.
3. The coffee cart by Morven Brown will not only solve your caffeine fix, but your man candy fix, too.
4. Finding your tute room is LITERALLY a maze, especially if your tute is either at the Quadrangle or the Old Main Building.
5. Oh, and you know what's also the worst? Doing an exam ... on a Saturday ... at Randwick Racecourse.
6. Face it, other universities: There ain't no party like a Roundhouse party!
7. And you know you've made it once an ~anonymous student~ admits their love for you on UNSW Love Letters.
8. You actually wonder... who IS Moodle Girl?
9. And TFW they regularly update the login page background, because from that moment on, things will never ever be the same.
10. The line for the express bus to uni is long AF.
11. And Anzac Parade is busy as hell during peak hour, so you try to avoid 9 a.m. starts, if possible.
12. Finding an available parking spot takes FOR-freaking-EVER.
13. You know what also takes forever? Walking from Lower Campus to Upper Campus.
14. And don’t get me started on the Basser steps. All 106 of them. They are, honestly, the difference of you getting either a pass or fail.
15. TFW you catch the express bus to Central station and the driver takes the left turn on Elizabeth St, and not the usual right to Eddy Avenue.
16. Actor Rebel Wilson went there, and so did YouTube star Natalie Tran.
17. People not only squat when they do their business, they also make killer illustrations.
18. While our ~rivals~ have shopping centres nearby, you're just several bus stops away from Coogee freakin' Beach!
19. And finally, you know that the trek to uni is worth it when you see the sunset as you stroll along Main Walkway.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!