If you've had the dreadful experience of commuting to school, you know how exhausting it can get. As a commuter from Richmond Hill who has driven, and taken both the subway and the GO train, I have had my fair share of battles. My commute ranges between half an hour to two hours. The only way to get through the long, boring ride is to make use of it. I usually sleep, do my course readings, or listen to music. Commuting is a vicious everyday battle, and here are some things you might have experienced, or will experience this coming fall.
1. Waking Up On Time
2. People Who Live on Campus but Complain About Early Classes
3. Time Spent Commuting
4. Union Station During Peak Commuting Hours
5. Subway or PATH Way
6. Getting Off A Crowded Train
7. Subway Delays
8. Not Getting A Seat on the Subway
9. Seat Hoarders
10. People Who Take the Aisle Seat...
11. When the Person Beside You Releases Their Gas
12. Waiting for Cellphone Service
13. Davisville Station During the Winter
15. When Your Professor Cancels Class... Last Minute
16. Making Your Way In or Out of the Ryerson Parking Lot
17. Driving to Class in the Afternoon?
18. People Who Don't Share the Road
19. Not Being Able to Go to Events
20. Not Meeting People
21. Long Breaks Between Classes
22. Not On Campus Enough to Catch Celebrities
23. Making the GO Train After Class
24. Coming Home and...
25. Last but Not Least... The Expenses
Thanks to Farzad Vafaei for helping me out with a few points!