The 2015/16 school year has come to an end and those graduating this Spring and Fall are about to embark on their #RoadFromRyerson.
Some are majorly excited to go.
Others are rather sad to leave.
Most, however, are experiencing a combination of emotions.
Here’s what Rye’s soon-to-be alum and others answered via Twitter to RU Student Life’s latest #RoadToRyerson question.
1. That you mentally graduate long before convocation:
2. That not knowing what’s next feels super weird:
3. That it brings back teenage memories:
4. That sleeping will be how you celebrate:
Why turn up when you can take a nap?!
5. That it’s a very sensitive time:
6. That you’re not alone – your classmates are feeling it too!
7. That your degree doesn’t define your career:
8. That saying goodbye may be harder than you think:
9. That 10 after actually means you’re late:
10. That you have to enter the “real world” now:
11. That everyone takes to a different path:
12. That not being a student = being an adult:
13. That you’re more than your future full-time job:
14. That the world is yours to explore:
15. And, of course, that you can’t be too hard on yourself:
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Democrats will try to block the confirmation of Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans to eliminate the judicial filibuster.
- An American-Israeli teen has been arrested in Israel for bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the US, says the FBI.