1. You still remember your first trip to a movie theater...
2. And the first time your parents let you stay up late to watch a TV show.
3. At this point, though, Netflix is pretty much a bodily function, so you're up late every night of your life.
4. As far as you're concerned, the scariest phrase in the English language is “spoiler alert.”
5. But you live for trailers and sneak peeks, because there is nothing more fun than anticipation.
6. The Oscars, Emmys, and Golden Globes are your Super Bowl.
7. And you have VERY strong feelings about the outcomes.
8. You're endlessly fascinated by what goes on behind the scenes of movies and shows, and you never pass up an opportunity to learn more.
9. Which means that your friends know better than to challenge your knowledge of TV and movie trivia.
Seriously, though: When IMDB needs to know something, they should probably just text you.