1. You haven’t turned on your television in days.*
*probably since the last episode of Breaking Bad.
2. Or slept, because every time you think you’ll put your computer down you see the countdown to the next episode and figure, “one more can’t hurt.”
3. You take the computer into the bathroom with you so that you don’t have to pause.
4. You flip when you meet someone who just finished binge watching the same show you did.
5. Whenever your computer goes silent for a second you get anxiety that Netlix has paused itself.
6. Sometimes you wonder how Netflix knows what you want before you even do.
7. And when they don’t you just laugh them off…
Silly Netflix, you’re drunk.