3. Santa Claus Like You Never, Ever Asked To See Him
Remember that viral video about just how much Photoshop goes into transforming an “average” woman into a model? Ad agency Victors & Spoils took the process one step further for Christmas. One jolly, incredibly disturbing step. (1:04)
7. What It’s Like To Visit Cuba In 2013
We all have a similar mental picture of Cuba: beautiful old cars, miserably poor people, a failing country cut off from the modern world. But two BuzzFeed employees traveled there to see what it was like for themselves, and this gorgeous video documents what they found. (2:46)
11. What Would You Do With $25,000?
As part of their promotional campaign for The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Twentieth Century Fox offered filmmaker Casey Neistat $25,000 to make a video about the idea of “living your dreams.” Neistat chose to go the Philippines and spend the money helping the survivors of Typhoon Haiyan, and this account of his journey is a deeply moving testament to our capacity to care about each other. (6:45)
13. “This Is What Dreams Are Made Of”
A flying cat, a setting sun, Christopher Cross’s “Sailing”… Yup, this video is pretty much perfect. (0:51)
17. One Young Man With Down Syndrome’s Reaction To Getting Into College
20-year-old Rion Holcombe applied to Clemson’s LIFE program, which is designed to give students with intellectual disabilities a college experience. The smile on his face when he finds out he got in will absolutely make your day. (1:31)
- A judge has blocked Trump's order to deny funds to sanctuary cities that "refuse to comply" with immigration authorities.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- A 5-year-old girl cosplayed Jyn Erso so she could deliver the Death Star plans to Princess Leia 🙏