1. Having to actually wait for a number to dial in order to connect to the internet.
2. Since no one had cell phones, you had to call your friends house and pray that it was them who answered the phone
3. Passing notes in class
4. Having to roll down the window in a car
5. Having to keep a tape in your stereo so when your favorite song comes on the radio, you'll be able to record it.
6. The oddly satisfying senstaion of fixing a messed up cassette tape.
7. Having to adjust the tracking to watch a movie on tape.
8. Looking through the TV Guide to find out when a show/movie you want to watch will be on
9. Walking carefully when listening to your CD player to avoid it constantly skipping
10. If you wanted your friends to come out and play, you had to go ring their doorbells
11. Making sure your house phone had a long cord so you could walk around the house while on the phone.
12. The suave maneuver of pulling out your antennae before answering a phone call on your cell phone.
13. Leaving a cool away message on AOL.
14. Looking forward to Fridays in order to watch TGIF
15. The beauty of the Nextel chirp
16. Having a beeper, and knowing all the codes that meant sayings
17. Needing one of these in order to listen to a CD in the car
18. Lighting a cigarette using one of these
19. Not knowing what everyone else is doing
20. Not being able to see how a picture came out until you got the roll of film developed
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!