1. Tiny mites are having sex in your eyelashes.
2. If you have rosacea, there's a chance that it might be caused by their poo.
3. But don't fear the dust mite. After all, you sleep with up to 10 million of them in your bed every night.
4. Also, you have more bacteria than cells in your body.
5. But enough about you. Let's talk about beavers. Did you know they used to be as big as bears?
6. This crow can recognise your face.
7. These crows might be talking about your haircut.
8. This lizard can shoot BLOOD from its EYES.
9. Instead of chewing, a spider injects venom into its prey - the venom liquifies the prey's insides, and the spider sucks the liquid out. Like a milkshake.
10. A Colombian woman carried a mummified foetus in her uterus for 40 years.
11. A man once grew a fir tree in his lung.
12. This island is crawling with deadly snakes, and going there will almost certainly kill you.
13. This Japanese hornet is four inches long. Oh, and its venom dissolves human skin.
14. Oh, didn't I mention the tarantula hawk! It's only a SPIDER-WASP that EATS TARANTULAS, which is the most chilling collection of words I have ever typed.
15. Some dolphins don't take the SCUBA sign for "no" for an answer.
16. Unborn sand tiger sharks eat their siblings in utero.
17. So anyway, stingrays can fly now!
18. And we get fake vanilla flavour from beavers' bums.
Thanks, for the most part to this Reddit thread. And Mother Nature, obviously, who's not at all twisted.