1. Either of these girls.
3. The one who's been "pregaming" since lunchtime.
4. The stripper you were very clear about not wanting.
5. The recent dumpee.
6. The disappearing act.
7. Anyone with these table manners.
8. The Ann Summers representative.
9. The aggressive twerker.
10. The one who's still basically working.
11. The enemy of fun.
12. The picky eater.
13. The done-it-all.
"Remember my hen night when I whisked you all off to Barbados and it was so much more fun than this?"
14. Anyone who's not invited to the wedding.
15. The clique.
16. The trainee pole dancing teacher.
17. Your arch nemesis.
18. The stirrer.
19. The one you haven't seen for a squillion years.
20. Your boss.
21. Your mother. She loves you. She raised you. She doesn't need to see this.
22. And your mother-in-law to be will never be able to unsee this.
23. In fact, maybe just don't invite any amateur bakers.
25. The attention-seeker.
Good luck getting a go on the microphone during karaoke!
26. The one with the seven year itch.
It's not your hen night, it's the night you had to assign four people to keep an eye on her at all times to stop her doing things she'd definitely regret in the morning.
27. The one who has "history" with your intended.
28. The one who keeps forgetting that it's your night.
29. Anyone who tries to stop you ending your hen night with a glorious 4am Chicken Cottage feast.
Tonight you are a princess. Pre-dawn chicken carnage is your divine right, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.