1. When rumours went around that it was a "wet play" so you could spend lunchtime inside playing MASH.
2. Being able to take your bike into school to do your cycling proficiency test.
3. And getting one of these bad boys as a result.
4. When an annoying contestant got locked in on the Crystal Maze and the team decided to leave them there.
5. When the teacher would wheel in the TV at the beginning of a lesson and you'd sing along to "Magic E", utterly unaware of any controversial connotations it may have had.
6. And then there were these classics that even looked dated in the '90s.
Congratulations if you've managed to get the Geordie Racer theme tune out of your head since 1993. We haven't.
7. Turning up to school with a full set of highlighters.
8. Or Crayola felt tips.
9. When you'd ask "is it a man?" in Guess Who? and your opponent said no, so you could knock down ALL OF THE MEN.
10. Pulling off the holy grail of Screwball Scramble moves.
11. When Jet would do things like this.
Oh, and it turns out Jet hasn't lost it.