1. The return of the pink teddy.
2. Further examples of Gus' life foreshadowing Walt's.
3. And here's Walt's darkest moment next to an artist's impression of Ozymandias himself.
"Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command"
4. Saul's less-than-original fashion statement.
5. Talking of fashion, don't those trousers look familiar?
6. And I swear I've seen that cactus before.
7. Jack trying to get Walt's attention (again).
8. This worryingly positioned bullet hole.
9. This example of karma.
10. Jesse and his various chauffeurs.
11. Walt being a backseat driver.
12. This unconventional swimming pool.
13. Only half of Jesse's face had been damaged. We've definitely seen that before.
14. This intentional positioning of the chess pieces.
15. The mug of DEATH!
Is this a DEA mug? Or does it say something else? Strange how it's always shown at that angle, no?