1. Telling your mum you'd spent the whole night in the library without having to lie to her.
2. And after stumbling out of The Library you'd cross the road to get a £1 slice of pizza from Luckys to keep you going.
3. Before heading off to Halo, where it never stopped being weird that there were actual tombs and graves littered around the room.
4. Then on Tuesday nights you could do the whole pound a pint thing all over again. This time in the Dry Dock.
5. Spending too much time in The Cockpit.
6. At a time when Leeds (or at least Yorkshire) was the focal point of the indie scene.
7. Although there were fewer places for bands to play, because what's now the O2 Academy was Creation. *shudders*
8. So the biggest venue in town was the uni refectory.
9. But what the city doesn't have any more is Bondi's infamous revolving dancefloor!
10. Getting lost in Oceana.
11. And, for some unknown reason, being excited when Gatecrasher opened.
12. Making the terrible decision to go to Evo on a Saturday night.
13. Making the surprisingly long trek out to Bodington Hall.
14. The Bod Bar!
15. And of course you couldn't have got there without everyone's favourite bus...the 95!
16. Going to Lotherton Hall for the LUU Summer Ball.
17. But of course when it came to campus, there was only one place to be.
Oh, Fruity. What fun we had. Drinking pints of Woodpecker out of luminous plastic pint glasses while people inexplicably queued up to dance on the stage. Fridays have never quite been the same since.