We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A black and white leopard print sweater that's spot on.
2. And if you're looking for something more traditional, opt for a classic leopard cardigan to bring back that nostalgic '90s print.
3. A red cable knit sweater for a colorful take on the winter wardrobe staple.
4. A striped short sleeve sweater that has 1970s summer camp vibes.
5. An embroidered sweater because it's got fruit on it! You should immediately *add to cart.*
6. A lavender sweater that has beautiful lacy pointelle detail.
7. A Fair Isle pullover because the "ugly" sweater trend has blown up post-holiday.
8. A Fair Isle sweater dress because I just can't get enough of this lodge-y trend.
9. A speckled sweater for when you feel creative, like a painter.
10. A button-front waffle sweater because it's so versatile. Wear it as is, tucked in, or tied in front.
11. A long cardigan for cold days in the office where you must cover every square inch (aka every day in the office).
12. A black cashmere turtleneck to channel Audrey Hepburn's mod ensemble in Funny Face.
13. Or, if you're not a turtleneck fan, a black mock neck sweater that will look just as chic. Pair either top with fitted black pants and loafers to make it complete!
14. A colorful zebra print sweater that's reminiscent of Fruit Stripes gum.
15. A cropped sweater for high-waisted jeans and skirts — it's perfect for dressing up or down.
16. A plaid sweater that's the closest thing to a blanket you can wear in public.
17. A houndstooth crew neck so you can look classy without compromising comfort.
18. A slouchy white sweater that won't go out of style.
19. A ribbed sweater with lantern sleeves for doing all of your important business.
20. A camo sweater that would also look great paired with a denim jacket or high-waisted black skirt!
21. A cozy, heather gray pullover for lounging, traveling, or heading to dreamland.
22. A chenille sweater because it's so freakin' soft and another '90s trend!
23. And a chenille turtleneck because more chenille means more feels. Plus, a gem tone is always a good idea.
24. A coatigan (aka coat cardigan) that gives the appearance of a coat with the comfort of a sweater.
25. A sweater with floral appliqué for a grandma trend you can get behind.
26. A neon ombre sweater so you can rock the '80s color trend without feeling over the top.
27. A mock neck sweater because it immediately makes you look put together. AND a pop of color has a way of making you feel better.
28. A V-neck navy sweater that's perfect for the office. (You could also tuck it in for a more tailored look.)
29. A quarter-zip pullover for when you want to wrap yourself up in nothing but sherpa.
30. A striped sweater that has a nautical New England vibe.
31. A ribbed crew neck for when you're in the mood for something bold.
Reviews have been edited for length and clarity.