We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. And if you're looking for something more traditional, opt for a classic leopard cardigan to bring back that nostalgic '90s print.
10. A button-front waffle sweater because it's so versatile. Wear it as is, tucked in, or tied in front.
11. A long cardigan for cold days in the office where you must cover every square inch (aka every day in the office).
13. Or, if you're not a turtleneck fan, a black mock neck sweater that will look just as chic. Pair either top with fitted black pants and loafers to make it complete!
20. A camo sweater that would also look great paired with a denim jacket or high-waisted black skirt!
23. And a chenille turtleneck because more chenille means more feels. Plus, a gem tone is always a good idea.
24. A coatigan (aka coat cardigan) that gives the appearance of a coat with the comfort of a sweater.
27. A mock neck sweater because it immediately makes you look put together. AND a pop of color has a way of making you feel better.
28. A V-neck navy sweater that's perfect for the office. (You could also tuck it in for a more tailored look.)
Reviews have been edited for length and clarity.