1. Eat something fried, delicious, and awful for you at a local fair.
2. Get drunk in the cheap seats at a baseball game.
3. Do one touristy thing in your city/town that you’ve never done before.
You’ll feel a little bit ridiculous, but it will probably be completely worth it. It’s cliché for a reason.
4. Turn off your phone and go read in a park.
5. Or better yet, at the beach.
8. Also important: beach ice cream (or sherbet, if the spirit moves you).
14. Or just a “picnic.”
15. Have your all-white outfit moment.
WOUTFIT GAME STRONG
17. Build a fire and make s’mores.
18. Go to an outdoor movie.
19. Or an outdoor concert.
20. Walk somewhere you usually would have driven or taken public transit to.
Within a reasonable distance, of course.
21. Invite friends over, make water balloons, and see what happens.
23. EAT ALL OF THE BARBECUE.
And if you don’t cook, look up the best BBQ in your area and eat there. Do it.
25. In the event of a thunderstorm, try to capture the perfect lightning bolt photo.
27. Wear jorts.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.