1. AMHERST COLLEGE: BBQ Chicken Ranch Pizza from Antonio’s
WHERE: Antonio’s Pizza in Amherst, MA
WHAT TO ORDER: BBQ Chicken Ranch Pizza
2. DUKE UNIVERSITY: Breakfast Sandwiches from Monuts Donuts
WHERE: Monuts Donuts in Durham, NC
WHAT TO ORDER: Any Breakfast Sandwich (pictured: The Falafel Bagel)
3. GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY: The Chicken Madness from Wisey’s
WHERE: Wisey’s in Washington, DC
WHAT TO ORDER: The Chicken Madness Sub (grilled chicken breast, peppers, onion, garlic, cayenne pepper, bacon, and provolone cheese)
5. INDIANA UNIVERSITY: Sink the Biz Fries from Nick’s English Hut
WHERE: Nick’s English Hut in Bloomington, IN
WHAT TO ORDER: Sink the Biz Fries, served with garlic mayo
7. RHODES COLLEGE: BBQ Nachos from Central BBQ
WHERE: Central BBQ in Memphis, TN
WHAT TO ORDER: BBQ Nachos (pulled pork, jalapeños, and tons of shredded cheese. Probs what Euclid meant by “The Golden Ratio.”)
8. RUTGERS UNIVERSITY: The “Fat Darrell” from RU Hungry
WHERE: RU Hungry in New Brunswick, NJ
WHAT TO ORDER: A “Fat Darrell” (chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, marinara sauce, AND french fries. Definitely part of the core curriculum.)
9. SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY: BBQ and Mac and Cheese from Dinosaur BBQ
WHERE: Dinosaur BBQ in Syracuse, NY
WHAT TO ORDER: Any barbecued meat and a side of macaroni and cheese.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 159 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Donald Trump's campaign paid a Barnes & Noble $55,055 to buy more than 3,500 hardcover copies of his book.
- Scientists found a planet "on our doorstep" that may be habitable. We could send robots to explore it in a century or so 🌍🌠