1. This, friends, is a cheddar chicken biscuit. It is 50% Red Lobster cheddar bay biscuit, 50% Chick-Fil-A fried chicken filet, 100% OMGHOWHASTHISNOTBEENDONEBEFORE.
It is sold at neither Chick-Fil-A nor Red Lobster, but rather came into existence out of the sheer willpower of three San Francisco residents.
2. It all began when three friends discussed taking a road trip out of San Francisco so that they could eat at Red Lobster.
(San Jose is not eight hours away from San Francisco. This is comedic hyperbole.)
3. BUT THEN THANKS TO BRITTANY SOMETHING AMAZING OCCURRED:
4. Less than 24 hours later, the group executed their plan.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭