1. This, friends, is a cheddar chicken biscuit. It is 50% Red Lobster cheddar bay biscuit, 50% Chick-Fil-A fried chicken filet, 100% OMGHOWHASTHISNOTBEENDONEBEFORE.
It is sold at neither Chick-Fil-A nor Red Lobster, but rather came into existence out of the sheer willpower of three San Francisco residents.
2. It all began when three friends discussed taking a road trip out of San Francisco so that they could eat at Red Lobster.
(San Jose is not eight hours away from San Francisco. This is comedic hyperbole.)
3. BUT THEN THANKS TO BRITTANY SOMETHING AMAZING OCCURRED:
4. Less than 24 hours later, the group executed their plan.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 11 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.