7. Bar Brutus is also the proud owner of Quebec’s entire supply of Bacon Vodka, Jodoin told BuzzFeed.
Jodoin bought around 123 bottles of the American liquor to ensure that his bar would be the only one serving it locally.
Bar Brutus will use the premium bacon flavored liquor in their Bloody Caesar, as well as in mixed drinks like the “Pork Soda,” a take on the classic vodka soda with added bacon yumminess. You know, for when you need a low-cal bacon fix.
9. “I’m confident it’s going to become a bacon mecca,” says Jodoin. “That’s my goal. That if you’re a bacon lover and you’re in Montreal, you will know that you have to come here. “
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺