7. Bar Brutus is also the proud owner of Quebec’s entire supply of Bacon Vodka, Jodoin told BuzzFeed.
Jodoin bought around 123 bottles of the American liquor to ensure that his bar would be the only one serving it locally.
Bar Brutus will use the premium bacon flavored liquor in their Bloody Caesar, as well as in mixed drinks like the “Pork Soda,” a take on the classic vodka soda with added bacon yumminess. You know, for when you need a low-cal bacon fix.
9. “I’m confident it’s going to become a bacon mecca,” says Jodoin. “That’s my goal. That if you’re a bacon lover and you’re in Montreal, you will know that you have to come here. “
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.