1. In the days leading up to your departure, you’re freaked out about dining hall food (along with EVERY SINGLE THING college related).
2. Despite all of the college brochures insisting that your school’s food is the pinnacle of culinary excellence, you have your doubts.
3. On your final night at home: The Last Supper…
4. Your first few weeks eating in the dining hall, you’re amazed by the incredible variety.
5. “WAIT SO IN ONE MEAL, I CAN GET FRESH FRUIT, FRENCH FRIES, A GRILLED CHEESE, CHICKEN TENDERS, AND THEN FINISH WITH A NUTELLA SLATHERED WAFFLE????”
7. And the drunk food. OH THE DRUNK FOOD.
11. Your body is like, “remember dark, leafy greens?”
Thank you salad bar for the wilted spinach and flavorless asparagus.
“And like, not weird smelling fish?”
Salmon wasn’t meant to be cooked for the masses.
But when it’s your care package of choco-oatmeal-peanut-butter-brittle-walnut cookies from grandma, you’re like…
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- The mayor of London has urged politicians in the European Union not to "punish" Britain for the decision to leave the EU, stating a "bad Brexit" would hurt the EU too.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥