Citrus Tequila Sangria with Kaitlin Olson #TastyHappyHour
1 cup water
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup tequila
1 bottle (750 milliliters) white wine (we used sauvignon blanc)
1 liter club soda
1. Combine sugar and water in a saucepan, bring mixture to a boil, then remove from heat and let cool.
2. Squeeze fresh juice from 2 oranges, 2 lemons, and 4 limes into the cooled simple syrup.
3. Using a mesh sieve, strain the citrus simple syrup into a large pitcher.
4. Slice 1 orange, 1 lemon, 2 limes, and add the slices into the pitcher. Pour in tequila, wine, club soda, and give it all a good stir.
5. Serve with ice and garnish with a slice of fruit.