1. Museum is a monument to the poetry of the commonplace & a portal to another dimension…
Museum goers are giants here, where the maximum occupancy is around three people. You don’t have to wait until next time you find a cake labeled “EAT ME” while you’re shuffling around an unlit alleyway amidst the discarded candy wrappers and shards of glass. Go to Museum for a taste of what it feels like to be larger than life, and while you’ll have missed the display of fake vomit from around the world and the Cambodian menu photo rejects, the next crop of curiosities will surely be equally delightful.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺