1. Museum is a monument to the poetry of the commonplace & a portal to another dimension…
Museum goers are giants here, where the maximum occupancy is around three people. You don’t have to wait until next time you find a cake labeled “EAT ME” while you’re shuffling around an unlit alleyway amidst the discarded candy wrappers and shards of glass. Go to Museum for a taste of what it feels like to be larger than life, and while you’ll have missed the display of fake vomit from around the world and the Cambodian menu photo rejects, the next crop of curiosities will surely be equally delightful.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.