1. "Two tickets, please."
2. Student cards, OAP cards, loyalty cards, proof of age, vouchers...
3. Kids buying tickets for films they are not old enough to watch
4. Kids buying tickets for films they ARE old enough to watch and then trying to sneak into a film they ARE NOT old enough to watch
5. Customers complaining about the price of snacks
6. Customers watching a film at the cinema, but expecting it to be just like watching a film at home
7. Technical difficulties...
8. Mobile phones
9. Children in general
10. Crisis situations
11. Fights between customers
12. Couples getting... frisky
13. Bodily fluids
14. Walking into an auditorium... and accidentally catching a huge spoiler
15. Customers who want to watch the entirety of the credits
16. Cleaning up the monstrous piles of rubbish left behind by customers
17. Customers queuing up outside their auditorium half an hour before their film is due to start
18. Closing really late
19. But... free cinema!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!