1. When he had the best personal stories.
2. When he was very into "Lose Yourself".
3. When he did this:
4. When he had some pretty interesting analogies.
5. When his pop culture references were on point.
6. When he was hella dapper with our other friend, James Corden.
7. And then they did this and everything was right in the world.
8. When his explanation of Nandos was 100% accurate.
9. When he was very observant.
10. When he *werked* that pole.
11. When his rap battle with James Corden was on a whole other level of funny.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!