4. Eat Indian Curry with a NEET (and made by NEET) at Geek share house
Experience the real Japanese geek life! Geek House is a share house with residents consisting of various geeks including unemployed NEETs (A term for individuals who are “not in education, employment or training”). The owner will cook up Indian curry and host a party with the rest of the geeky house mates!
7. Let’s Play Pachinko!
If you’ve visited Japan, you’ve seen pachinko parlors everywhere. It’s a little intimidating to enter and play without knowing what to do. In this tour a guide will accompany you and explain how to play the most prominent form of gambling in Japan.
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.