1. The food. Oh God. The food.
2. Being able to use your hands as maps to point out where you live.
3. Biggby Coffee
4. Summers spent "up north".
5. Mackinac Island.
6. The beauty of autumn in Michigan.
7. An annual trip to a local cider mill for apple picking, cider, donuts, and pumpkins.
8. Tiger games at Comerica Park.
9. The icecream.
10. The glory of grocery shopping at Meijer.
11. Having access to over 11,000 lakes to choose from.
12. Cheering on the Lions every Thanksgiving.
13. Enjoying the first snow fall.
14. Star gazing in the U.P.
15. The inspiring views.
16. Drinking Vernors when you're sick.
17. Identifying someone else as a Yooper or a Troll.
18. The quirky roadside attractions.
19. The glorious time of year when Oberon is released.
20. The beauty of the Northern Lights on a clear night.
21. The sunrises.
22. And sunsets.
23. Sleeping Bear Dunes.
24. Grabbing a couple delicious coney dogs at a local Coney Island.
25. The little taste of Bavaria you can find in Frankenmuth.
26. And of course the awe inspiring Bronner's Christmas Wonderland.
28. Taking back cans and bottles.
29. The festivals.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!