1. Dustin Ackley - Seattle Mariners
The eyes… the beard… other stuff…
2. Buster Posey - San Francisco Giants
Babyfaced Buster looks good from the front AND the back.
3. Josh Reddick - Oakland Athletics
Quirky, scruffy cutie who pies his teammates whilst dressed as Spiderman.
4. Albert Pujols - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
Tan grande y hermoso como el que más.
5. Matt Kemp - Los Angeles Dodgers
How YOU doin?
6. Nick Hundley - San Diego Padres
Cute Smile. Nice Butt. Likes Dogs.
7. Keon Braxton - Arizona Diamondbacks
Beloved by adorable children. Also swag.
8. Troy Tulowitzki - Colorado Rockies
9. J.D. Martinez - Houston Astros
10. Ian Kinsler - Texas Rangers
11. Brett Hayes - Kansas City Royals
The Talented Mr. Hayes
12. Matt Holliday - St. Louis Cardinals
He carries big things, if ya know what I mean.
13. Drew Butera - Minnesota Twins
14. Ryan Braun - Milwaukee Brewers
15. Torii Hunter - Detroit Tigers
16. Brett Jackson - Chicago Cubs
Ryan Gosling + Baseball pants = Brett Jackson
17. Grady Sizemore - Cleveland Indians
18. Joey Votto - Cincinnati Reds
19. Dan Uggla - Atlanta Braves
20. Evan Longoria - Tampa Bay Devil Rays
OH. MY. GAWK.
21. Bryan Petersen - Miami Marlins
22. Ian Desmond - Washington Nationals
23. Chris Davis - Baltimore Orioles
24. Brett Lawrie - Toronto Blue Jays
Brotastically brolicious , bro.
25. Chase Utley - Philadelphia Phillies
The eyes… The hair… Other stuff…
26. Michael McKenry - Pittsburgh Pirates
Beloved by his fans. Rocks the baseball pants. Adorable smile.
27. Daniel Murphy - New York Mets
Presented without comment.
28. Brett Gardner - New York Yankees
He looks like a hot Joe Biden. but I repeat myself.
29. Jonny Gomes - Boston Red Sox
Beard + plaid + hawk = HAWT
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉