1. Arsenal fans are a blessing, a true gift. They give us untold joy in life.
2. They're always on hand to discuss the important issues in life, such as the debate over what actually constitutes a selfie.
3. They say you can't choose your family. But this woman actively chose to join this one.
4. Why are they always wearing full kit?
5. Like many football fans, they're often prone to making outlandish statements.
6. Sometimes those statements receive a backlash.
7. This sort of behaviour makes them an easy target.
8. They are deluded in their domination of online polls.
9. Other than polls, Arsenal fans really love selfies. Here's what half-time looks like when you're an Arsenal fan.
10. Selfies became such an endemic problem at Arsenal that the club banned selfie sticks from the stadium.
11. This isn't a joke, it is a real, fully genuine problem.
12. They just really, really love documenting stuff.
13. It's even beginning to affect the players.
14. Arsenal's most famous fan doesn't exactly do them any favours.
15. Neither does their most famous former player.
16. As well as changing their minds often and always, Arsenal fans love to argue...with each other. This is an actual argument about how you measure somebody's age.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
As is traditional among Arsenal fans, we'll settle this debate with a poll. Is Jackson Martinez...
vote votesDon't care