1. Thor is jumping genders!
From October, the titular star of Thor: God Of Thunder will bring the hammer down with the feminine touch you would expect from a furious thunder god!
2. Changing the status quo is healthy for comic book characters.
And let’s face it… Thor has gotten a little sooky lately.
3. He’s been more concerned with gossiping over coffee than getting into action.
Ooooh latte, fancy pants.
4. And prone to irrational outbursts.
6. So it’s about time someone put the arsekickery back into the God Of Thunder!
7. It could be worse…
Marvel went there.
9. They could have trolled us again.
10. Made Thor 2.0
Tony Stark’s warranties do not cover hammer smashing.
11. And seriously, anything Loki can do, Thor can do better.
12. Way better.
13. You don’t even know.
14. So don’t pout!
15. Mjolnir is in good hands.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl Jr.'s and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Black Lives Matter — the protest movement born out of a desire to stem police brutality — has taken root across the globe.
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀