3. 3. Fights diseases
A good laugh stimulates your immune system (agents such as NK cells, lymphocytes, B cells, and T cells) and helps it function properly to help you fight off infections and diseases.
And you just have to keep in good health if you want to be the commanding officer of the USS Enterprise.
5. 5. Good exercise
Workout your diaphragm, shoulders, and abdomen. It is estimated that laughing 100 times is equivalent to about 15 minutes on an exercise bike, and the more the laugh, the more of a workout it is for your whole body!
Because we all know you don’t get exercise just talking about sports.
7. 7. Builds relationships
Sharing a laugh with a friend, partner, acquaintance, coworker, or even a stranger is the best way to feel connected to the other person.
Because this bro-mance between Channing and Jonah is just the perfect amount of sexy and funny put together.
12. 12. Makes you more attractive
Because who likes someone who scowls all day? Someone who is funny and has a good laugh is almost as good as that hottie down the street.
Okay, okay. He’s attractive enough as is. But that smile is just too damn adorable to pass up!
15. So you keep laughing, world! <3
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.