5. Then Beyoncé went solo. And shit got real.
6. She married the love of her life.
Who just so happens to be Jay Z
10. And showed us who runs the world
11. She announced she would become a mother in the most bad ass way
12. And Blue was born
Strong enough to bear the children, then get back to business
13. Then she made Super Bowl 2013 her opening and closing acts.
14. She had her own HBO Documentary
Where she opened up to us like no one has before. And let us see her without makeup. And she was perfection. As always.
15. Conclusion: Beyoncé, Mrs. Carter, Sasha Fierce. Whatever you want to call her. She is flawless. And she owns it.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- More than 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥