1. It's the biggest mark of disrespect when people don't return things they've borrowed.
2. You overshare details of your life...with complete strangers.
3. It takes you ages to leave the house because you never know where your phone/keys/wallet are.
4. You can no longer keep up with the latest music.
5. ...or technology.
6. ...or fashion.
7. Yet you feel compelled to pass judgement on other people's choices.
8. Your militancy when it comes to bad manners is unwavering.
9. You're genuinely concerned about how much people drink these days.
10. You get off on complaining about customer service.
11. You've watched a Judge Judy/nature documentary/true movies marathon.
12. You go a little over the top when there are offers at the supermarket.
13. Your first instinct when something goes wrong is to blame the younger generation.
14. Yet you often find yourself trying to prove you're "cool" to teenagers.
15. You're mesmerized by the plethora of "handy" gadgets available on shopping channels.
16. Being told you look "young" is the biggest compliment you could ever receive.
17. And because you respond well to over-the-top flattery, you become an easy target for salespeople.
18. Which means you wind up on monthly payment plans to charities you've never heard of.
19. You laugh at your own jokes.
20. And you tell long-winded stories that you've either told countless times before, or have no point whatsoever.
21. But it doesn't matter, because you no longer give a shit about what people think.
Basically you're even more awesome.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!