1. Here’s a clear one to start. (All descriptions in quotation marks are David’s.)
“I like this pen. It’s unassuming. It’ll just sit there on the desk. Maybe you’ll pick it up without even looking at it. And the you’ll feel it in your hand. That neat grip. And you will smile. And you will write. And you will write well.”
6. Much retro. Very feather.
“This one is by popular request. The ink used is from a squeezed Parker cartridge.
There are many guides to making quills on the internet. I suggest ignoring them and making it up as you go. After all, improvisation can be a good feather in your cap.”
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- Almost a month after the election, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory has conceded defeat to Democrat Roy Cooper. He had previously alleged voter fraud.
- Jill Stein filed a federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania for statewide recount of the 2016 election, after she withdrew a request in state court.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎