This Soulful Dance Mix By Duke Dumont Is Your Monday Pick Me Up
The crazy-talented British producer behind "Need U (100%)" shares 14 of his current favorite summer jams exclusively with BuzzFeed.
Last year, producer Duke Dumont was responsible for "Need U (100%)" featuring A*M*E, a pitch-perfect slice of UK house that topped the British singles charts in April and anchored party playlists well after Labor Day.
His latest single, “I Got U,” co-produced by Jax Jones, is a tropical excursion with an irresistible pulse and an arresting vocal performance that interpolates Whitney Houston's "My Love is Your Love."
Dumont paired “I Got U” with 13 other buzzworthy tracks by artists like Jessie Ware, Friendly Fires, Route 94, and even R. Kelly, in a new hour-long mix exclusively for BuzzFeed.
1) Duke Dumont ft Jax Jones - I Got U
2) Julio Bashmore ft Jesse Ware - Peppermint
3) Friendly Fires- Hurting (Tensnake Remix)
4) Duke Dumont - The Giver
5) R Kelly - Bump & Grind (Waze & Odyssey Edit)
6) Basement Freaks - Soul Intoxication (Lonely Boys Remix)
7) Jassanova -I Cant See (Konstantin Sibold Remix
8) David Keno - Walking Boots
9) Worthy - On The Floor
10) Route 94 - My Love
11) Duke Dumont - Need U (100%)
12) Lars Vegas - The Game
13) Kraak & Smaak - The Future Is Yours (Detroit Swindle Remix)
14) Stand Still (Wave Racer Remix)