1. YouTube artists Shields Brothers combined the Beatles classic “Eleanor Rigby” with the Downton Abbey theme, to hilarious effect.
They know that “Eleanor Rigby” isn’t actually on the album Abbey Road, but the wordplay was too good to pass up.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯