15. You were friends in a world without Netflix so you’re really good at finding ways to entertain yourselves.
16. And you were friends before social media was a thing, so you’re experts at keeping in touch.
18. You can go ages without talking, but when important stuff happens, they’re the ones you want around.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."