1. Users of Google India really want to know Modi’s marital status:
2. But are a bit harsher to Gandhi:
3. These are the facts they need confirmed about Modi’s past:
4. But these are far juicier:
5. There is rampant curiosity about things Modi is saying, or things being said about him:
6. Uh oh:
7. Modi, it seems, can speak English and serve India:
8. While Gandhi can potentially try again elsewhere.
9. Google users, in general, just want to confirm whether Modi is married, good, and contesting:
10. And Rahul… Well.
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court by the end of next week.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- "We are the press who is under attack," says April Ryan, the veteran journalist who was scolded by Sean Spicer during a heated White House briefing.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻