Grant Davis is a Delhi-based filmmaker who has spent several months wandering the streets of India and capturing its wide variety of sassy and hilarious t-shirts. This project is called “Nice Shirt Dear” and here are some of his wisest finds:
1. Because you should always know when it’s time to move on:
2. Because the only thing constant in life is “changing place changing time changing thoughts changing.”
4. Because taking changes is almost as dangerous as taking chances:
7. Because open-mindedness and resourcefulness are central pillars of success:
9. Because consistent and logical punctuation is for WUSSES:
10. Some straight up solid advice: Don’t gossip. Try to fight emotion.
11. “Dad mill always Be my king” is just a more profound way to say “blood is thicker than water”:
12. This is foolproof advice for detectives and anyone committing customs fraud:
13. Wear your heart on your sleeve and your libido on your chest:
17. And this is a man who has clearly achieved complete zen.
Check out the entire Nice Shirt Dear collection on Instagram here.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling it intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.