1. Public urination, especially by men, is widespread problem in India and it’s pissed some people off.
2. Meet “The Clean Indians,” an anonymous activist group armed with a water tanker, some hoses, and a “wee”kness for sanitation.
3. Their motto is simple: You pee on India, we pee on you.
4. … From on top of a giant water tank truck.
5. … With a huuuuuge hose.
6. … In front of everyone.
7. And they won’t stop until the public peeing stops.
8. Admittedly, there are some structural flaws with this approach:
• In a country faced with a serious scarcity of water, it wastes a precious resource.
• It punishes people for committing a crime without addressing or solving their reason for doing so: A lack of clean and accessible public toilets.
• It’s rude as hell.
9. But hey. It makes for a hilarious video. Watch the madness in full here:
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.
- "I do like him. I love getting his ideas." Donald Trump says he's asked President Obama for advice on cabinet appointments.
- Airline confirms there are no survivors in crash of passenger plane in Pakistan that was carrying at least 47 people.
- Donald Trump was named Time's "Person of the Year" and people immediately started making memes.