5. But you also have your computer programmed to help you out when your math fails.
8. You have a love-hate relationship with the question “Where are you from?”
You have both a short and long answer ready, and you pick one depending on who’s asking.
10. You’ve spent an absurd and probably unhealthy amount of time on airplanes.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.