7. Starting a “private session” on Spotify and listening to your guilty pleasure song on repeat for six hours.
‘Cause it’s the freakin’ weekend, baby, I’m about to have me some fun.
8. “Accidentally” sending your crush a Snapchat that was “meant for a friend, so sorry!”
Your thumb slipped! And it is a total coincidence that you looked so cute and fun!
It’s OK. Nobody has to know.
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉