1. Did your parents name you after her?
No...she was born before me...
2. Do you get asked all the time?
NO NEVER *cue sarcasm*
3. Is your name like the exact same? Like the chick in OITNB?
You got it!
4. Your name is the same as the Aussie DJ right?
5. You have to deal with the same jokes OVER AND OVER.
6. The first thing that comes up for your name on Google is DEFINITELY not you.
I guess that's a good thing for employers...#winning
7. You can never get an email address, username, URL etc. that even remotely resembles your name.
YAY! You can be catloveRR213 cause all other names are unavailable...
8. Random people follow and add you on social media thinking its the other one.
9. People assume you share all the traits of that celeb with your name.
I wish...I mean her hair is always on point.
10. Your name is now super popular and famous you can't do ANYTHING without someone saying or doing something.
11. You can never be classified as unique anymore.
12. And, to be honest, you totally wish you didn’t have to deal with any of this and just be the original.
But hey, at least she is a hot famous celeb after all!